Based on the feedback and demand from the The Craftsman Founder: Manifesto, I am expanding it into a series of books detailing principles and philosophies behind being a Craftsman Founder.
- The Craftsman Founder: Manifesto (Book 1)
- The Craftsman Founder: Starting a Company (Book 2)
- Raising investments
- The Craftsman Founder: Growing a Company (Book 3)
- The Craftsman Founder: Exiting a Company (Book 4)
I am also writing a novel which follows a young startup founder on his path to becoming a Craftsman Founder.
If you would like to stay up to date with my progress on either book, subscribe to the mailing list.
The full-length book will cover these topics and more:
- How do you apply Craftsman practices to your life and startup?
- When is a product ready to launch?
- How does a Craftsman create a Minimum Viable Product (not just a imum
- When do Craftsmen start charging for their product?
- How does a Craftsman know he has reached Product-Market Fit?
- How do Craftsmen deal with adversity?
- How do you build a team of Craftsmen?
- When do you just give up?
- How can you tell the difference between a bad idea and not having en an idea enough of a chance?
- How to hire people and how to fire people?
- How does a Craftsman raise angel or venture capital?
- How does a first-time Craftsman Founder build a network from hing?
- Storytelling for Craftsmen 101
- And much more…
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)